Basic sketch of your flight plan:
● Loan application/overview of loan programs
● Obtain documentation from you in order to process your loan.
Prepare File For Underwriting
Order necessary documentation from 3rd parties, i.e. credit report, appraisal, preliminary title report, etc.
● Obtain any paperwork still needed from you.
● Address any problems and/or conflicting information once all documentation has been gathered.
Assemble loan package and submit to underwriting for approval.
Conditional Loan Approval /Full Approval
● Notify you of your approval!
● Remove any conditions or contingencies that underwriting may place on your file.
● Complete loan package is reviewed.
● Funds are transferred by wire to the title company and then disbursed.
● Title company records the Note and Deed of Trust at the County Recorder’s office.
Your loan process is now complete!!