I am a Certified Mortgage Planner, and I am the owner of First Fidelity Financial Services™. I love my career! Since 1995, I have worked diligently to build one of the best mortgage planning firms in the Salt Lake Valley. Today, First Fidelity Financial Services™ is a steadily growing company with the vibrant, positive professionals who oversee every transactional detail of the mortgage process – from the initial consultation all the way through to the closing “celebration”. Read More About Bryan
When I was 12 years old, my parents lost their dream home to the bank just ten months after they had finished building it. There were many reasons, but the foremost reason was lack of a truly competent advisor. The mortgage loan officer and the building contractor involved in completing the financing for their home didn’t treat my parents’ money as if it were their own. For one reason or another, they chose to delay closing on the home. As a result, they allowed… Learn More About My Why
Read some of the feedback and testimonials our customers have said about us.
What do I do?
● I will ask you questions. [click here to go to blog article; quiz]
● I will listen to your answers.
● When you confirm I’ve heard you correctly, I will craft a strategic plan for you.
When it’s time to save you money, I’m like a pit bull.
I make sure that we get the best possible loan for you by negotiating with the bank on your behalf.
● Each loan package contains 70+ documents and thousands of words! I make sure that every “i” is dotted and every “t” is crossed because even one small mistake can be far too costly for you.
● Each loan requires a network of approximately 25 different people, all working in different industries, on different aspects of the process, each one with their own set of deadlines. Someone has to coordinate all of this. I ensure that all of these moving parts come together like a well-oiled machine. I also ensure that each person involved in the loan process does their job correctly and meets their deadlines.
My goal is to assist you in bettering your financial position and in helping you obtain a greater sense of peace and fulfillment in your life! I know that by doing so, you will be able to accomplish more of your own personal goals and achieve the quality of life you desire and deserve.
As we embark on this journey together, it is important to me to educate you about the details and progress of your application along the way. I want you to feel comfortable with every aspect of this process. In this manner, I hope to earn your trust and respect by conducting business with the highest of ethics and standards. It is my goal to provide you with such an excellent experience that I will earn the privilege of being your mortgage consultant not just for now… but for life! I also hope you will feel comfortable referring your family members, friends, neighbors, and associates to me for the same superior level of service you are currently receiving.
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you at this time. I look forward to visiting with you soon. Until then, best wishes and…Welcome Aboard!!
[At bottom, link to blog articles;1. character sketch, 2. pilot, 3. turbulence]