Let First Fidelity Financial Services guide you through the process of purchasing your next home. Whether you are a first time home buyer and just starting on your journey to building a life, or if you are a seasoned mortgage explorer, we are here to help.
“We speak your language.”
Once you decide to own your own home, it can be an exciting journey to find the right place. You may have fallen in love with a condo right in the heart of Salt Lake City. Your new pad could be a townhouse in the newly developed Day Break community. You may have fallen in love with a single dwelling home with a white picket fence and a place out back for your kids to play. Wherever you decide to live, there are many decision made during your home purchase process that can have a long term impact on your finances.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- How does the changing interest rate impact how much home I can afford?
- At what point during the process can I lock in a great rate?
- What if I plan to move in the distant future, how does that effect my loan today?
- How does the prospect for life changes impact my loan, i.e. job stability, opportunity for employment growth, changing family size, ongoing one vs. two incomes?
- How much should I invest in the down payment?
- What are the different loan types and which one is right for me?
- Is experience of my mortgage consultant important?
- How readily do I trust the given advise of the professionals that I hire?
At First Fidelity Financial Services we speak your language.
First, we communicate directly, and consistently in a mode that works for your lifestyle. If you prefer to work over the phone, great. If you like to touch base over texting that works too. Our commitment is to provide the best possible solution for your mortgage needs and we make that happen in the most convenient way possible for you. #weknowyouarebusy #letskeepthisconversationgoing
Second, while our experience and knowledge gives us the depth to delve into the technicalities and nuances of the entire financial process, all of our communication is done with the ultimate goal of informing and educating you about choices you can make surrounding your home purchase. We will ask you lots of questions, and make sure we understand your goals. We will then educate you about the choices you have and then we work diligently to make your dreams turn into a reality.
Since #YOLO, let’s @chat about the up and coming home of your dreams. Call or text us today to learn more about your financial options.