Hire an expert, to navigate possible turbulence when it comes to refinancing your loan.
If you have previously purchased a home, and are looking to refinance your mortgage loan, you have come to the right place. At First Fidelity Financial Services we love working with home owners on their second, third, fourth (or more!) transaction! Having had experienced the opportunities and challenges with owning your own place you understand that our depth of knowledge, can drastically improve your mortgage experience, especially if their is turbulence on the path.
- We pride ourselves in providing honest, straight forward communication, with you as the client, and the other 25+ professionals that we coordinate your loan with.
- We strive to understand your needs and situation exactly in order to provide the best possible loan for your home purchase.
- We fight like a pit bull on your behalf, when the need arises, to give you access to the best rates, and products for your situation.
- We follow up consistently with you to let you know about the status of your loan, and needed items, to be sure the process moves along swiftly.
- We navigate you through the world of financial options, and sometimes turbulence.
The majority of our business comes from referral and repeat clients, who come back time and time again. We helped them with their first home, refinance, second home, and a second refinance. We help generations pass the torch of home ownership. Grown children appreciate the time and attention their parents received, and choose us for their mortgage needs.
Our intention is that you’ll be so outrageously happy with the level of service and insight you’ve received during your loan consultation that you’ll gladly refer two people to my company within the next 30 days!
As Lavar Burton said about his favorite children’s books on the show Reading Rainbow, “you don’t have to take my word for it,” come experience the First Fidelity Financial Service difference. Call or click today to schedule your free, no obligation mortgage consultation.